Home buyers course
This course is specifically designed for those interested in buying their first home but are unfamiliar with the home buying process and jargon. All content is First Time Home Buyer friendly!
Buying your first home is an exciting journey! It is, however, one of the biggest financial investments you will ever make in your life. There are multiple steps and parties involved in the home buying process and a lack of knowledge and the appropriate guidance, can lead to a lot of unnecessary extra costs and frustration.
Enrollment in this course includes 3 months of credit repair. Credit monitoring is an additional monthly fee required to repair your credit $25-$30 monthly.
Once you complete the course, if you're interested in learning about what happens next, please reach out to the instructors with any questions.
This course is self-paced and the instructors welcome your questions and comments.
Who this course is for:
- First Time Home Buyers who want to be more educated on the process
- First Time Home Buyers unfamiliar with the home buying jargon and process
- Renters interested in becoming homeowners
- Newly engaged or married couple
- Buyers interested in 1st time investment properties
- Military (Active or Veteran)
- Those interested in building financial wealth through real estate
- The home buying process in this course is for US Residents ONLY
What you'll learn
How to Successfully Navigate through the Home Buying Process
10 Mistakes To Avoid As a First Time Home Buyer
Finding the Right Agent for Your Home Buying Needs
Financing 101 - What You Need to Know About Buying a Home in Simple Terms
Things to Consider When Shopping for a Home
How to Make Your Offer Stand Out
What is Escrow and How You are Protected as a By in a Contract in Simple Terms
How to Successfully Close on Your Home!
taught by a licensed realtor, insurance agent & credit repair specialist Aaronesia Christophe only at Carter Capital College